- Name of the Certification: Yoga Protocol Instructor
- Course level: Level-1
- For open candidates, there are no eligibility criteria
- For admission in the course, it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should have passed 10th standard / secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility
- Brief Role Description: Certified Yoga Professionals (Yoga Protocol Instructor) can
teach basics of Yoga / common Yoga protocol developed by the Ministry of AYUSH for International Day of Yoga for prevention of diseases and promotion of health. They can conduct Yoga practice /classes in parks, societies, RWA etc.
- Minimum age: No age limit
- Personal Attributes: The job requires individuals to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individuals to possess key qualities such as self-discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency.
- Credit points for certificate: 12 credits
- Duration of course: Not less than 200 hours or not less than 3 months as part-time or not less than 1 month as a full-time course.